Yes you can get back on track right now starting with these quick hacks!
SIS! Between handling our work, family and personal lives it's super easy to get off track and lose focus, but to be the woman that God has called you to be you have to stay on point!
We complied a list of 5 scientifically backed ways to improve your focus and get you back on your A-game.
1. Make Lists: You can't remember everything and making lists of things to do before your day starts can keep you on track and save time.
2. Meditate: When we get overwhelmed and start to lose focus we need to go into silent mode and listen for the word of God. Now let's be clear this is not your turn to talk (like with prayer) but it is God's turn to talk to you and your only job is to be present in the moment with him.
3. De-Clutter: I know you love those old shoes but you haven't worn them in 5 years SIS...let em go. Get rid of some of the junk that's just been sitting around. Clear your space and create an environment that promotes balance.
4. Take A Break: Sometimes you need to just stop everything and take a break. I know, I know the world can't move without you but trust me it will keep on spinning if you go M.I.A. for a minute. Taking a break won't slow anything down it will actually help recharge you to get your momentum back up so that you can be even more productive.
5. Improve Your Sleep: You need sleep SIS! Don't believe the hype, nothing will destroy your focus more than sleep deprivation. Your body can't function properly without rest and I'm sure some of you have tested it and know what we are talking about. The goal is to try to get at least 7 hours of sleep at night. It's possible believe us:)
Try one or ideally all of these hacks and let us know how it works out for you!